KALEY CUOCO SAYS HER RESCUE DOGS LOVE HER DAUGHTER: 'SHE GOT THROWN TO THE WOLVES, LITERALLY' (EXCLUSIVE)

by - April 28, 2024

  

It wasn't exactly a stretch for Kaley Cuoco to create a pet care brand. Her company, Yes, Norman Productions, was already named after her beloved rescue dog, a pit bull mix who died in January 2021 at the age of 14. "We call it your heart dog, right? Yeah, Norman changed my life," Cuoco, 37, tells PEOPLE. "This dog was just my heart for years and years and years. He'd been through divorce with me, changes in my career. I mean, the amount of times I would cry with this dog. He just saved my life."


Inspired by his unconditional love, Cuoco is now launching her pet care brand, Oh, Norman!, featuring eco-friendly, durable, and safe pet products. The initial launch includes liquid supplements, dog bowls, dog placemats, and matching human and dog sweatshirts.


"Listen, I am simply a dog/pet lover. I was excited to come out with products that were obviously cute, that were affordable, but also eco-friendly, healthy, good for the dogs, good for the owner, easy to clean, easy, easy, easy," she explains. "I have many dogs coming in and out of my house, so things need to be easy. They need to be able to fall and not break. I need to be able to wash stuff. So it was clean, organic, fantastic, eco-friendly products and I'm very proud of that."

At home with her boyfriend, actor Tom Pelphrey, and their 6-month-old daughter Matilda, Cuoco has a menagerie of four rescue dogs: Ruby, Opal, King, and Blue. Exposing the pack of pups to Matilda was an immediate priority for the couple.

"Oh my God, she got thrown to the wolves literally," Cuoco says, laughing. "After she was born, I'm like, 'If this child doesn't like dogs, I might have to send her back. There's no choice. This is your life. This is it.' They have jumped on her. They have crawled across her. We have let them lick her, kiss her. Our pediatrician was like, 'It's okay.' So they love her so much."

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Ads Keeper